Wednesday, June 1, 2011

a journey

I'm trying to finish up my currant quilt project double time. It originally needed to be completed by Friday, but I need it finished a day early. I am going to embark on a journey Friday and Saturday instead. Turns out that this church I just started going to needs volunteers to go up to Joplin, Mo and distribute goods that they have been collecting. And my husband happens to be off work so he can deal with the kids. I am so tired of saying I want to live and do things but instead I just sit at home and pretend to make a difference in this world by "mothering" my four children. Using them as an excuse to pass on life. WOW! Just had an ah-ha moment with that one! Anyway, the opportunity is in my face.....and I'm going to go and make a difference! For the first time in a long time, I feel like I'm not just wasting away, doing nothing. I'm going to live each day with purpose and set an example for my children. I will leave them a legacy worth following........

Because after-all........

There's No Cure 4 Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment